Due to popular demand I’ve decided to write a 21 day sugar detox review. Most of my readers end up asking me about this book sooner or later anyways.
Tired of feeling like your diet is being controlled by your cravings? If you’re like most people, you’ve tried at least a handful of diets in your days. But, with each one, you find yourself succumbing to food cravings that are just too hard to beat.
Sugar is a highly addictive substance and actually causes powerful neurotransmitters to be released in your brain, prompting you to eat more and more. Breaking free is hard. Very hard.
This is what prompted the release of the 21 Day Sugar Detox program, and in turn – my 21 day sugar detox review.
This plan is designed to help you break free from those cravings once and for all.
How does it stack up? Let’s take a closer look.
The 21 Day Sugar Detox program was created by Diane Sanfilippo who is a certified nutritionist herself. She too went through years where she battled sugar cravings, so has first hand experience with what you’re going through. After earning her education and becoming certified to help others, she’s now led many clients successfully through a sugar detox program.
As she saw so many people struggling with this issue, she designed her own online program to assist as many people as possible.
What You’ll Get
The 21 Day Sugar Detox program comes with the complete manual which tells you what you can and can’t eat for the three week period. Because not everyone is the same, the plan offers three phases that you can choose from based on how aggressive you want to be. This way, everyone should be able to improve their eating habits.
This quick start guide includes both the permitted food lists as well as a number of great recipes that you can prepare using the foods allowed. It also includes tips on how to stick with the diet while travelling as well as when life gets busy.
On top of that, you’re also going to get:
- An ‘After The Detox’ guide, which gives you details on how you can transition some healthy foods back into the plan after the initial detox is over
- Modification guides if you are someone who is using the program for extra energy, who uses a pescetarian diet, who is a new mom, who is highly athletic, or who is cooking for their family and kids
- Audio support serious for those who prefer to listen to learn
- Daily detox emails to keep you motivated and accountable
- Member support online forums if you ever find you are struggling
If you purchase the Plus Package, on top of those things, you’ll also receive the 21 Day Sugar Detox guide book, which is a 240 page book that comes complete with program info and 90 detox recipes. This is a physical print book, so a great option for those who prefer not to get all the info off their computer or phone.
Finally, if you’re someone who really likes to cook up a storm, you can opt for the Premium Package, which gives you the same physical book noted above but also an additional physical cookbook that contains 190 more recipes. Note that for both of those options, shipping is included in the price.
The basic package starts at $37, the plus package at $57 and then the premium package for $77.
Who This Is Best Suited For
Thanks to the modification guides that are included in this program, the 21 Day Sugar Detox should work for just about everyone. Even pregnant and nursing women are able to use this guide by following her tips in the New Mom modification booklet.
Athletes also have their own special recommendations, so if you are someone who is training hard, you shouldn’t find that your energy or performance level suffers at all while using this approach. In many other programs out there on the market, athletes usually need to refrain from using them as the energy just isn’t sufficient to meet their demands. That is not the case with the 21 Day Sugar Detox plan.
The one group of people this product is not well suited for however is anyone who is eating a strict vegetarian or vegan diet however, so those individuals will need to find another plan to use.
- Does not require you to use expensive supplements
- Is based on whole foods that you can find in your grocery store
- Will teach you how to eat in ‘real life’ (no frozen diet dinners required!)
- Is not based around deprivation – you should be quite satisfied while using this approach
- Completely mobile-friendly so you can access the content whenever you need to
- Offers different membership levels for those who need various levels of support
- Supplement recommendations are given, but not required
- A quiz is given if you aren’t quite sure which level of plan is best for you
- You’ll learn basic information on how to stay organized and prepared with your meal plan – a skill that will surely help you stick with the program both initially and over the long-run
- Does require some cooking time. If you hate to meal prep, this program may not be for you.
- Is not suitable for vegetarians
- Only offers a 14 day refund policy, so you won’t be able to use the whole program and get a refund if it doesn’t work (many other online programs offer 30 or even 90 day refund policies)
21 Day Sugar Detox Review: Our Verdict
Overall, the 21 Day Sugar Detox program is a great option to learn to eat healthier, lose weight, and cut sugar out of your life. As sugar is one of the hardest parts of eating better, almost everyone can benefit from this program. Even if you don’t have a lot of weight to lose, you should still be cutting back on your sugar intake as this can lead to diabetes as well as other health related problems.
The nice thing about this program is that it’s not going to leave you eating nothing but steamed chicken, broccoli, and brown rice either. You’ll get a wealth of delicious recipes that won’t make it feel like you are dieting. This makes the transition that much easier.
Coupled with the online support forums and emails, most people should have no problem sticking with the plan. All in all, the 21 Day Sugar Detox is a solid program that is based on real proven techniques to improve your health and body weight.
Click here to visit the official website of The 21 Day Sugar Detox.